For my "fun German activity," I watched two Deutsche Kurzfilme (short films) with Englisch subtitles. One was a Schauspiel (drama) and one was a Komödie (comedy). The Schauspiel was called
Kleingeld (small change) and it was about a relationship between a successful Unternehmer (businessman) and a homeless man. This film was nominated for a Oscar in 2000, so I thought it would be interesting to see what it would be like. I found the film to be pretty deep and I am glad that I watched it. The Komödie that I watched was called
Fritten zum Mittag (which I think means "Fries for Lunch." This Kurzfilm was about a complicated relationship between a boyfriend and a girlfriend and it had some kind of robbery in it as well that didn't really make much sense. It was labeled as a Komödie, but I personally didn't find it to be that funny, and it was also a bit confusing. But, maybe that is due to a cultural difference.
Fritten zum Mittag- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioNFowSM5ko
Kleingeld- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFHGkihWmtU
Hallo Annie!
AntwortenLöschenDas war nicht due to a cultural Unterschied. Der Film ist einfach (=simply) schlecht =D