There were some points in the movie were I could, for the most part, understand every word they were saying. Knowing that even after just one chapter, I can pick out words and put together a sentence, was very exciting. I also gained a greater appreciation for the German language itself and the crazy pronunciations that come along with speaking it. It is really cool to hear how fast the people said their lines and every word was very clear and easy to understand.
I would really like to watch The Notebook again at the end of the semester to see if I am able to pick up more of what they are saying. As much as it was extremely overwhelming to hear the speed and harshness of the language, it was really cool and something that I never would've thought to do otherwise.

Hey Madeline!
AntwortenLöschenFilme auf Deutsch zu schauen ist eine sehr gute Idee! Untertitel auf Deutsch/Englisch sind erlaubt ;)