Donnerstag, 23. Januar 2014

Exploring Facebook

Exploring Facebook in German wasn't nearly as challenging as I had thought it would be. This is probably due to the fact that I've memorized what most of the buttons say in English, but it was very interesting to see what I could and couldn't understand.

The most challenging part of changing the language of my account to German was navigating through all of the notifications in the top left of the screen. Everyone was liking this and posting that and listening to that and in some cases I couldn't tell what they were doing!

Also I never realized until I switched to German that I have no idea what the order of like, comment, share, etc are in underneath a picture. So instead of liking a picture several times I accidentally shared it. A quick Google search remedied that however, and now I know which is which.

Honestly I might keep my Facebook in German for a while just too see what it's like. This way I'll discover a couple more new German terms.

Auf Wiedersehen!

1 Kommentar:

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.