Sonntag, 13. April 2014
AMD 6
For this post I decided to only talk to my mom in German for a half an hour, and she could only reply to me in German as well. I thought this was going to be extremely difficult, but it was not as hard as I had originally thought. The majority of the time we talk we were making food, so I was able to use my new vocabulary from this chapter, and use the foods I had learned in pervious chapters. My mom was surprised when I could come up with all of the ingredients we used while making quiche, Schinken, Ei, Milch, Käse, Brokkoli, Blumenkohl, und Zweibel. I was able to set the table and name die Gabel, der Löffel, und das Messer. Wir haben Wasser für Abendessen getrunken. Talking about things I had already learned about in class was easy, but when it got beyond that it was harder for me to come u with sentences as quickly. We talk a bit about school, but that was more difficult due to the really long names of my classes that I don't think translate into German very well. I was also able to talk about where I will be living next year (studentenwohnheim) and what the halls are like. It was exciting to be able to converse in German even if it wasn't perfect and my responses weren't always very quick.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.