I really appreciated this chapter's blog. I plan on traveling over to Germany for either an internship or for taking classes, and I need to learn about the culture differences before I can successfully do this. Really all of the blogs we have done have helped prepare me for this, but none have covered living as a student. So, this was really helpful. I know this did not cover everything, but it was still more than I knew before.
The first reading was rather interesting. I can't imagine having such blunt news. Everything we have in America for news is about crimes and none of it is ever accurate. Also, we never see any of the results, just clean, censored, pictures. Which can be good and bad. Good for the kids, bad because when they grow up they may have been too censored.
The second post was hilarious. I was imagining myself having to do that. I would never get what I need. I already knock to quiet for America's standards and feel like I'm intruding. Even if I had to I do not know if I could do what is required in Germany.
I like the garbage one, because whether you like to admit it or not, we are currently using 8x what we should be. Meaning that we are using 8x the resources that our world can recuperate after we use. This means that we will, in many years, eventually run out of these essential resources. So, to hear that a country is taking recycling and everything VERY seriously is a relief, and I wish that America was that way about it too.
The second Brennpunkt Kultur reading cracked me up. The fact we are going over Tübingen six chapters after we first heard about it was hilarious. Although, the reading did give me another place to visit. I really want to see Schloss Hohentübingen.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.