This is the 30th season of DTM, so it is a big year. The second test of the year happened today, April 14, at the Hockenheimring. Marco Wittman ist Schnellster! That is what I gained from the title and I can only imagine that "Schnellster" means fastest, which is an awesome word. Based on the fact that I can understand the first 2 paragraphs without question makes me feel like this class has been a great intro. But, as most articles move past the article setup including places, times, and overview, I cannot understand a lot of the technical sentences. But, I know more than half of the words in the intro paragraphs, which is awesome!
If you are wondering what is happening in DTM right now, there are aerodynamic updates across the grid, probably stemming from the drag-reduction-system usage rules changes allowing teams to design with more downforce leaving the season pretty open. Also, there are some new exciting drivers entering the season which should be exciting!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.