For this AMD I decided to watch funny clips from some cartoons I enjoy in German. They were South Park, American Dad, SpongeBob, and Family Guy. None of the clips had subtitles, and so I was left to understand the little German that I know, which was a lot more than I thought. Some examples of things I heard and wrote down were:
Ich weis nicht,
das is richtig,
Ist das der Krusty Krab? Nein hier ist Patrick,
hackfleisch,
I found that for a show like Spongebob which is meant for a younger audience and that I spent a considerable amount of my childhood watching, that I was able to understand the most (based on language for younger kids as well as a good understanding of the clips I was watching). For my next AMD I want to watch an entire episode of Spongebob in German because I think its a great exercise to increase my listening and understanding abilities.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.