Samstag, 15. März 2014

AMD 4 - Madeline Thibault

For this AMD I decided to change my Facebook settings to German. It wasn't that different because the statuses that people were posting were still in English. The only thing that changed were the main titles and my personal info. I was kind of expecting them to translate the English statuses too but they didn't which was kind of a disappointment. It was cool to see the different words in German on my Facebook. It was hard because I couldn't really understand what they were saying or what the words meant. After a while, it got kind of boring because I go on Facebook so much that I knew what each thing meant just based on me remembering what each tab represented.

After I explored my Facebook and tried to figure out what some of the german statements meant, I went to go change my settings back to English. I totally forgot how to go back to the settings which was very stressful. I had to try to translate and figure out where the settings button was. It took about ten minutes but then I thought about what would happen if I left my settings in German. I feel like I could still get around Facebook and figure out how to post things. Another thing I did figure out was how weird it is looking at the time in German because it is in military time and it is very hard for me to think of time in that fashion. Keeping my Facebook in German could be very cool and I feel as though I would still be able to figure out how to do everything without a problem.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.