Bicycle Article:
I suppose the amount of people that don't ride cars in Germany balance out with the
large amounts of people who smoke. While American's may not ride bikes as adamantly as the German
Americans certainly have no problem hopping in a car for a short distance that they could easily walk.
I like that Germany is so friendly to bikers however, I wish that bikers could be more respectful for those who drive cars. Very often bikers ride as if they are a car ( in America). They do not follow signs, they weave in and out of traffic like they are protected by several hundred pounds of steel. I trust that the bikers in Germany are much more aware of the cars around them .
Street crossing:
I am very nervous about crossing the streets in certain places like New York and Boston. I was once in Costa Rica and the drivers pretty much have no regard for human life when it comes to a pedestrian crossing the street. It seems as though drivers in Germany have little regard for human life as well, willingly zooming right past a pedestrian or coming in very close contact as one crossed the street. It is probably true that cars actually hitting a pedestrian there is rare but the thought of it scares me regardless.
Streetpong:
The first thing I noticed was how clean the streets are unlike dirty American streets! I like the idea of playing game electronically with a stranger across the street. It helps people to actually be more friendly ( assuming one doesn't take a loss too seriously). It also helps to pass the time as it seems like it takes a while for the light to change.
Illogical Logic:
That is mean! It seems like sarcastic humor to them perhaps. However, I'm glad it is mentioned in this article so that I can be mindful if I ever go to Germany.
Free Ride:
There really is no such thing as a free ride. It seems like it would be very difficult to travel in Germany alone especially if you have never been there before. One would certainly need a friend who lives there or tour guide otherwise you would either nearly get hit by a car, get on the wrong train and pay extra or get tricked into thinking a bus ride is free.
Disorderly Germans :
Seems like
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.