Montag, 10. Februar 2014
AMD-2
Recently, I had the chance to speak only in German with one of my classmates as we were preparing for our upcoming German test. It was quite a difficult task that severely limited what we could talk about in terms of everyday conversation so we had to limit it to the material we had covered in class. We began by introducing ourselves to each other, telling each other where we are from , how old we are and even began to practice verb conjugations. I found the exercise very helpful and it challenged me speak slower, something I have a problem doing in English. This task was actually something that did not happen over an entire 45 minutes setting but over several sessions of about 15 mins each. This gave me something German to do without necessarily sitting over a book agonizing about a test. It was a fun way to help prepare myself for the test.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.