For my third AMD I decided to face-time my old roommate, Molly. She is currently in Germany and can speech German fluently. It was really awesome to catch up with her and have her make fun of my german. When we were having our conversation in German, she was using more complex sentence structures than what I am used to but I was still able to pick out and understand what she was saying. If she ever said something I didn't understand she would translate it word for word which was very helpful and informative.
One thing I did notice was that I tended to pronounce things weirdly and she would help me say it correctly. She also quizzed me on words that I got mixed up. In German we talked about what classes we were taking, the weather in Germany, the different historic places she has been to and what the food is like. She told me that because the drinking age isn't 21 she drinks a beer almost everyday. She loves everything about Germany especially its elegance and true beauty. It sounded like she never wants to leave.
We only got to face-time for about twenty minutes but it was definitely worth it. She helped a lot with my German and gave me some hints as to how to go about forming a sentence. Molly also told me to message her if I ever needed help with any homework or if I wanted to face-time her again to practice for my speaking exam :) I am really glad I decided to talk to her and learn more about the language and the country.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.