Montag, 24. Februar 2014

AMD 3

I watched an episode of South Park in German for AMD3. They talked extremely fast. It was hard for me to keep up listening while watching the subtitles. I couldn't get a new episode to play in German so I had to watch an older episode. Luckily, I had already seen this episode so I could focus less on the subtitles. But, it was hard for me to understand the words I should have known.

The episode was about Aspergers Syndrome. The joke is clearly "Ass-burgers" as Cartmen goes to the nurse and says he has Aspergers with burgers shoved down his pants. I am wondering if a normal German person watching the episode would have any idea what was so funny about Aspergers Syndrome and having burgers stuffed near your butt.

Some of my favorite quotes:
"Das ist super" for "That is awesome"
I know I should have understood what he said for "I'd love one!", but I couldn't make it out at all.
Entschuldigung ein minute.
Trinkst das.
...Diene schwester Twister spiel. This was something about playing twister with your sister.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.