I am not quite an active twitter user. Therefore I thought it would be fun to change the language setting into Deutsch in the first place and spend some time on the official twitter of a German football club.I chose BVB because I used to be a fan. They had some brilliant players, such as Thomas Rosicky, Kagawa Shinji,Robert Lewandowski and Mario Gotze, yet have to cope with Gotze transferred to Bayern Munchen this season (and Lewandowski is following next year).
I reckon most of the words are comprehensible to me just by guessing. For example, "folgen" would be "to follow", and "offizieller" means "official" and "Gute Besserung" means "Get well/better". I was able to recognize some of the most frequently used words on the page: Heute, Nachmittags, schreiben, spielen, gehen, Fussball, unsere, herzlich, aussehen...But I have to admit that for most of the time, these are not sufficient to understand what's really going on now with BVB without the help of translation.
Thus I tried something else than reading through the page. I tried to find the specific twitter post on the day of the Lewandowski transfer.I was surprised to find out there's none (Isn't that a total bitter ex-to-be move?). Instead I found the following twitter on the FCBayern website, through which I was able to learn the details of this transfer: 5-year contract till 2019!
Ich bin gespannt auf die naechste AMD!
Auf Wiedersehen!


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.