Sonntag, 23. Februar 2014

AMD 3

For my AMD for this chapter I decided to listen to the German Top 40 hits. I was very surprised that at least 75% of the songs were in English. One of the songs that was in German was "Atemlos Durch Die Nacht" by Helene Fischer. This song title translates to "Breathless Through The Night." Although I could not understand most of what she was saying, the song had an nice sound and I heard the word "night" said countless times.
Another song in German was "Ich Lass Für Dich Das Licht An" by Revolverheld. This song directly translates into "I Let The Light On For You" but I think it means something more along the lines of "I'll leave the light on for you." This song had more of a slow rhythm and was somewhat hard to understand at some parts. I ended up being able to find a music video where I could have English subtitles which helped me understand the video a little bit better.

Besides these two songs, all of the rest were also on the American Top 40 Hits, so I got to listen to some music I enjoyed while also being introduced to some new songs that were catchy and enjoyable as well!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.