While waiting for it to be done, I saw a paragraph of the instruction that is written in German.
I was so excited to read it as a test of my current German level.
In the first attempt, I can only get 30% of it since my German vocab is horrible.
I could only understand something like "1 bis 3", "Woche", "nach", "oder", "und", "Minuten"..etc
I was not quite happy with my reading performance. Thus I went to Google Translate and tried to understand all the words. I learned a lot by doing that.
First, I learned a number of vocabs like "Reinigung(=cleansing)", "dick(=thick)", "Gesicht(=face)", "Hals(=neck)","auftragen(=apply)","einwirken(=influence)","Feucht(=moist)","halten(=keep or hold)".
Second, I noticed that a huge structural difference between English and Deutsch is the position of the verb.
In English, the verb is usually placed at the front of everything in instructions; In Deutsch, the verb is usually at the somewhere around the back.
Besides, I also learned that the information conveyed is slightly different in different languages used. It would be very awesome if I can understand all of the languages so that I can obtain the most comprehensive information from the instructions. (Which is kind of impossible haha)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.